QBDT Sample Companies with current dates (2017 – 2018) to convert to QBO Sample Companies
QBDT Sample Companies with current dates (2017 – 2018)
Use this .zip file to restore files to QuickBooks Desktop version 2018 and then convert them to QBO to use for testing apps in your practice. The version 2018 sample companies have future dated transactions that can wreak havoc when testing apps and do doosyÂ on your reports! The version 2014 sample companies have dates from 2017 up to December 15, 2018! There are 12 different files to choose from including files for different types of industries, service versus product-based businesses and even a not-for-profit company. Have fun testing!
Use this link to download the files: http://bit.ly/QBAppyHourResources
To restore the files in QuickBooks Desktop 2018, follow these steps from the QuickBooks Support Center:
Restore portable company file:
- From the File menu, select Open or Restore Company.
- Select Restore a portable file then Next.
- Select the portable copy (.qbm) then Open.
- Read through the Where do you want to restore the file? page then select Next.
- Choose the location where you want to restore your portable file. Note: You can change the name of the portable file to prevent it from overwriting your existing file.
- Select Save.
Need to download a trial of QuickBooks Desktop 2018? Click here: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1207255-quickbooks-desktop-trial-links
Need a refresher on how to convert from QBDT to QBO? Click here: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145375